A blow fill seal machine creates an aseptic package. Blow form fill seal machines take a tubular shaped resin bubble that it blows out to the form of a mold using sterilized compressed air. Blow form-fill-seal machines then removes the air and fills the package with product. The top of the container is then formed and sealed by a separate set of molds.
At Frain there are 2 ways to buy a used machine:
As-Is: We cycle and video each machine so you can see it running. We believe so soundly in our equipment that if it is not everything you thought it would be, the machine may be returned in like condition within 14 days of shipment, with freight and crating prepaid, for a full refund of the equipment price.
Customized: Frain is the largest redeployment shop in North America with thousands of successful projects completed. Your machine is inspected by some of the best technicians in the industry for worn and damaged parts. The machine is then customized specifically for your project. Finally, we provide a factory acceptance test so that you can see the machine running your product. Start up and training is also available at your facility. Customized machines come with a 6 month warranty for all replaced parts.
Pre-Owned vs. Used Machinery
- Ebay - Most equipment that Frain buys from Ebay is missing components. We are able to complete the machines because of our large parts department.
- Intercompany Transfers - This rarely works because the machines are not what they thought they were, have usually been cannibalized or damaged and require a lot of internal paperwork.
- Used equipment Dealers - Sold on a "where is, as is" basis. There is no guarantee that the machine will even run. The machine may have received a fresh coat of paint for the picture but that is it.
- Used equipment Brokers - Brokers do not own any machinery. They are just trying to broker a deal between two parties. They only know what they were told about the equipment. A lot can go wrong and usually does.
- Auctions - Sold "where is, as is". No returns. If someone else wants the machine you may over pay.
- Internet Auctions - Unless you are prepared to spend a lot of time and resources reconditioning this equipment you will never get it into production.
Pre Owned Machinery:
- Complete Descriptions & Photos - Know everything about the machine. Its capabilities, condition and history.
- Through Inspections - At Frain our expert technicians spend an average of 34 hours on every machine cleaning, inspecting, and replacing missing or broken parts.
- See it running before you buy - Frain puts every machine to power and videos it cycling and if possible running product.
- Customized for your product - Frain's technicians can easily spend over 465 hours setting up a machine for a specific application and this is all they do.
- Factory Acceptance Test - See your machine running your product before you buy. Have your maintenance and operators trained on site.
- Guaranteed- Frain is the only vender that has a large shop with 36 technicians, a huge parts department and a dedicated field service group that can guarantee your satisfaction or your money back.
All Frain Equipment is Guranteed to Work
Blow Fill Seal Form Fill Machines We Carry:
Did you know that 4 out of 5 people buy the wrong machine?
46% of "as is" machines require extensive work.
Don't make the same mistake! Let our experts help you.
Contact Frain's solution experts to get started:
Frain takes the risk out of buying used equipment!
Peace of Mind:
- Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back!
- 6 month Warranty with Machine Set-Up
- Performance Guarantee with Shop Acceptance Testing
- In-House Testing, R&D Capability, Trial Runs
Best-in-Industry Machinery & Support
- Complete & Ready-To-Ship Late Model Machines
- Operating manuals for every packaging/processing machine
- Line Integration; Machine Set-Up; Training
- Professional Project Mangement
- Onsite Installation & Training
FREE! Download the "Secrets of buying used packaging and processing machinery"
Based on over 10,000 successful and NOT so successful projects.