Assists in planning and coordinating different projects and tasks needed to be completed by the area manager.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Responsible for preparing and assessing equipment mechanical & electrical for outside purchase Utilizing chemicals used in cleaning and painting machinery.
Communicate and detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the area manager. Maintains the work area and equipment is clean and orderly and follows prescribed safety regulations. The position provides technical organizational conditions of everyday project and work assigned by the area supervisor.
- Prepping painting and cleaning of assigned equipment
- Clean and prepare part surfaces as specified prior to painting to assure contamination free.
- Inspect parts prior to work for needed repair, prepping and cleaning.
- Scrapping unsolvable equipment
- Movement of equipment
- Palletize for shipping
- Inventory control
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Organizational skills
- The ability to follow direction and work independently and communication
- Organizational and problem solving skills
- High School Diploma or GED