Researches all incoming equipment and prepares documentation on machine specifications for computer input so that the machine can be accurately quoted to potential customers.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Researches incoming equipment and writes up machine specification for computer input.
- Determines condition of machines and ascertains machine is assembled, cleaned, and prepared for pictures.
- Communicates with sales concerning condition of equipment.
- Assists sales in handling customer calls or visits as required.
- Takes still photos and videos of equipment and files in appropriate place.
- Requested product literature from OEM.
- Handles lease/rental check ins and outs.
Must be mechanically inclined
Strong work ethic, desire to learn and grow
Must be a self-starter
Must possess organizational skills to multi-task
Computer proficiency in MS Office and the Internet
Highly Motivated and competitive
Packaging or Manufacturing background strongly preferred.
To the qualified candidate we offer:
Complete benefit package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, LTC,
401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, Vacation, PTO, Wellness Program
& On- Site Fitness Center.