Gaulin Homogenizer Single Stage 90M38TBSBack to All Equipment
Single stage stainless steel homogenizer equipped with a ball-valve cylinder which has an output capacity of up to 90 gallons per hour with a maximum operating pressure of up to 8,000psi. This unit is fitted with a single stage manual homogenizing vlave actuator assembly. The ball-valve cylinder (TBS) is ideally suited for high viscosity or abrasive products such as peanut butter, evaporated milk, wax emulsions and lubricants.
OAD: 33"L x 40"W x 46"H. Weigh: approx 1,500lbs.
The Frain Advantages
- Complete Line Integration
- Machinery Retrofit and Recondition
- In-House Testing, Proof of Concept, Trial Runs
- On-Site Installation and Training
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- 35 Years In Business
Call us to discuss your packaging or processing project with an experienced Frain Industries engineer