Every Frain order includes Project Start-Up and Training. We dedicate a Frain specialist to coordinate this entire portion of the acceptance to ensure your satisfaction prior to shipping.
This includes the Factory Acceptance Test, whereby your team – project, maintenance and plant manager, and equipment operator – confirm the following:
- Equipment is running in consistency with the Project Confirmation Letter
- Voltage stickers have been applied, visibly and correctly
- If applicable, all change orders are complete
- Equipment has been accepted and released for shipment
- If applicable, Field Service has been arranged after delivery, for start-up and training assistance of plant personnel customer facility
During Project Start-Up and Training, we also provide you with Service Support and Training Recommendations to consider during the week of your start-up and debugging, as well as an equipment manual and spare list.
Click here to return to the Factory Acceptance Test page.